Submissions for November Salute 2021 are being accepted from September 15 through October 20, 2021 at 5pm EST.
The November Salute is an annual program of America250, one of the ways we are sharing America’s stories and honoring those who have served our country in uniform. This year, we are inviting the public to submit photos and stories celebrating U.S. military veterans, active duty service members, reservists, and guard members from September 15 through October 20, 2021 at 5pm EST. Combined with the over 700 photos collected as part of the America250 November Salute 2020 initiative, these images will be used to create a photo mosaic installation for Veterans Day 2021. In addition to the art installation, the photo mosaic will also be available for viewing through an interactive online gallery, where you can explore and find out more about the people and stories represented.
Stay tuned for an announcement of the site where the mosaic will be installed, and join us again in November when we reveal the larger mosaic image.
Share November Salute submissions using the following form and guidelines:
- Use the form to upload your photos and share your stories (the “Submission”).
- Please frame the photo clearly with head and shoulders.
- Please do not take part if you are under 18.
- All Submissions will be checked and moderated to ensure that they are appropriate. You will be notified by email if your photo has been approved. If approved, your submission will become part of the mosaic and interactive gallery.
- Please make sure you own all aspects of the Submission or have asked permission to submit it and that you have permission from all person(s) featured in the Submission.
- Please refer to the FAQ section below for more information.
- If you have any questions please contact us.